ABOUT US: HOW TO HELP
Join KBEP as we work to reach new heights!
KBEPís goal is to eliminate relationship violence through innovative educational initiatives. With your help, we hope to reach a new milestone in 2011 Ė 50,000 individuals taught! Your support makes all the difference, by keeping our Educators in classrooms throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Your contribution helps us in the following ways:
- » $5000 Adopts a school, providing programming for multiple grade levels
- » $2500 Allows KBEP to reach youth and adults over the summer in non-traditional settings such as camps, group homes and correctional facilities
- » $1000 Supports the development of a new curriculum for fourth grade students, to be piloted in the 2011-2012 school year
- » $500 Provides a classroom of youth with the full KBEP program, including five hours of our innovative curriculum and related materials
- » $250 Provides parents and teachers at a given school with interactive workshops, educating them on relationship violence prevention
- » $100 Provides for the compilation and analysis of pre- and post-test data, allowing KBEP to concretely measure and report on the impact of our programming
Any contribution amount is appreciated. To make a donation, please click on the Pay Pal Donate button. Donations can also be made by calling the KBEP office at 508-678-4466, or mailing a check (payable to KBEP) to 10 Purchase Street, 5th Floor, Fall River, MA 02720.
Help make our wishes come true by donating an item on our list. All donations are tax deductible.
Help raise money for KBEP by downloading the Goodsearch toolbar. Click here to download the toolbar. Every time the GoodSearch toolbar is used a penny will go to KBEP.
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities, please contact us. Katie Brown Educational Program, Inc. is a 501c3 charitable corporation. For giving opportunities, please contact KBEP.